Revelle Group has established a quality management system based on ISO 9001:2015. In line with the requirements of ISO 9001:2015, Revelle Group establishes, implements and maintains a quality management system that encompasses the following elements:
- Commitment of top management in creating, reviewing and maintaining the quality policy.
- Understanding the needs and expectations of internal and external stakeholders.
- Adopting a risk-based thinking for achieving an effective quality management system; risks and opportunities are identified and actions are planned to address these risks and opportunities.
- Capturing and preserving knowledge for the effective operation of the processes and the development and capacity building of the company’s staff.
- Adopting a process approach to the quality management system which considers the following: determining the sequence and interaction of these processes; determining criteria and methods needed to ensure that both the operation and control of these processes are effective; ensuring the availability of resources and information necessary to support the operation and monitoring of these processes; monitoring, measuring where applicable and analyzing these processes; implementing actions necessary to achieve planned results and continual improvement of these processes.
- Changes to the quality management system and its processes are carried out in a planned manner.
Based on an analysis of the above issues of concern, interests of stakeholders, and in consideration of its services, Revelle Group has determined its quality policy as follows:
Revelle Group is committed to providing high quality consulting and project management services for international technical assistance projects for public sector clients. We meet all client requirements and expectations and fulfil all the necessary requirements for ISO 9001:2015. We strive to continuously improve our processes, productivity and quality to enhance client satisfaction. Our quality policy is aligned with the company’s strategic direction to expand its scope of services and client base to private sector clients.
Our policy and procedures aim to ensure the highest level of quality is achieved, with all projects completed on time, within budget, in conformance with requirements of the terms of reference and to the complete satisfaction of the Client.
The company pursues the following goals in the field of quality assurance:
- Client satisfaction by fully understanding the needs of our Clients and delivering beyond their expectations;
- Commitment to quality by management and employees and in implementing the processes defined in the quality assurance system and in fulfilling all the necessary requirements for ISO 9001:2015 as well as meeting all applicable government and business regulations;
- Innovative IT management tools which improve the efficiency of processes, simplify our work practices and offer time-saving to the company and Clients;
- Continuous strive in improvement by encouraging and identifying improvements to existing working practices and procedures that contribute to the improvement of the quality assurance system;
- Employee education and skill building to develop the potential of all employees so they can continue to provide top quality services to our Clients and contribute in the improvement of work practices and procedures and growth of the company.
In pursuing its goal in continuous strive in improvement in working practices and procedures for an efficient and effective quality assurance system, Revelle Group has defined the following goals for quality improvement for the period 2018 – 2021.
- Development and implementation of an environmental policy.
- Processes incorporated in the quality assurance system to document and monitor the business development activities.
The quality assurance policy and the quality management system have been communicated to all staff. The implementation of the quality management system is the responsibility of all staff and management and the Quality Assurance Manager is responsible for monitoring its implementation.