Outreach & communication activities are an essential element of any project, let alone any project involving policy, reforms and any other social change. The ultimate goal of outreach and communication activities is to help all stakeholders involved understand the benefits of policy changes and reforms leading to constructive and sustainable behaviour changes and actions.
Revelle helps to communicate reform in a positive context and showing that reform is not about changing people, but about a better way of doing things. Many companies specialise in communication, but the Revelle difference is clear: we understand the complex subjects we are communicating as we also provide expertise in these areas. We are able to work closely with ‘knowledge’ experts and extract the essence of issues and in this way, create understandable messages for layman audiences.
Outreach, awareness and communication is a cross-cutting service in all our sector of work:
- Energy & climate change
- Sustainable economic & social development
We provide services in:
- Communication strategy development
- Public awareness campaigns
- Public relations & mass media campaigns
- Development of policy briefs
- Stakeholder consultations & dialogue facilitation meetings
- Inter-institutional and inter-governmental communication
- Communication tool development (publications, audio-visual, multi-media, web sites, social media)
- Communication training
- Event organisation (high-level policy summits, conferences, exhibitions, seminars, training courses, workshops)