Creating viable, sustainable economies are essential to improving the lives of citizens in developing and emerging economies. To function properly and be socially equitable, economies need to be built on solid commercial and administrative structures that promote the emergence of a vibrant private sector while offering equal opportunity for employment to all members of society.
Revelle provides support to economic and sustainable development projects as well as social reform for a just and equal society in developing and emerging economies. Our aim is to clear the path for a flourishing private sector as the key to a healthy economy.
Our areas of work are:
- Regional and cross-border development
- Economic and private sector development
- SME development & entrepreneurship
- Investment climate development
- Social development
- Youth & employment
- Gender, diversity & equality
- Consumer empowerment & protection
We provide services in:
- Creating legal, regulatory and institutional framework facilitating the development of the private sector
- Developing foreign / domestic investment strategies
- Supporting investment promotion agencies
- Strengthening the institutional capacity of public bodies
- Developing support programmes for modernising economic sectors, building exports and increasing competitiveness
- Evaluating the social impact of economic reforms
- Supporting the analysis and design of social policies
- Designing schemes to enhance the presence of women and youth in the labour market.