Environment is one of the main pillars of sustainable development and climate change is the resulting consequence of human activity on earth. Environment is not limited by national borders and our actions affect societies that live across the globe from us.
Our work focuses on supporting developing countries to mainstream environmental considerations in two sectors: energy and marine. We support decision-makers in developing countries to mainstream environmental considerations in their policies, plans and programmes. We also support stakeholders in developing projects that are environmentally sustainable.
Revelle supports developing countries in addressing and responding to the challenges of environment and climate change, for a healthy environment and equitable access to environmental goods and services, while helping to reduce poverty.
Our areas of work are:
- Environmental policy, strategic planning and management
- Energy and environment
- Environment and development
- Marine environment management
We provide services in:
- Conducting Strategic Environmental Assessments (SEA)
- Developing environmental policy and legislation frameworks
- Strengthening of institutions in charge of environmental protection
- Conducting Environmental Impact Assessments (EIA)
- Developing Environmental Management Plans (EMP)
- Monitoring and evaluation of environmental projects